These are 200 baby boy names that mean "fearless and brave", included German, French, Egyptian, Indian, Hindu, Modern English, Arabic, Slavic, Native American and more.
ABHAYA (Indian) meaning has no fear
ABHEEK (Hindu) : fearless
ADALARD / Adalhard (German) : brave
ADELARD (Teutonic) : brave noble
AHNDRAY (French) : variant of Andre: masculine, manly, brave
AKINLANA (African Nigerian) : brave
AKINS (Egyptian) : brave
ALEXARD (Modern) : powerful, brave, protector of mankind
ALLAN / Allen (Anglo) : cheerful, sentimental, brave, spirited, adventure and danger
ALLARD (English), that means noble and brave Continue reading →
warnacat.com — List of 1.000 Muslim boys names and their meanings.
1. Aamir (عامر) : civilised
2. Aarif (عارف) : knowing, aware
3. Aasim (عاصم) : person who keeps away from sins
4. Aayan (أعيان) : god’s gift
5. Abaan (أبان) : old arabic name
6. Abbas (عباس) : gloomy look
7. Abid (عابد) : worshipper
8. Abrar (أبرار) : piety
9. Abrash (الأبرش) : spotted, speckled
10. Abul Hassan (أبوالحسن) : the son of Ali Continue reading →
We mean it, here are five hundred names for baby boys that mean "strong, powerful, and sturdy".
You may also like to check out the list of 500 names that mean beautiful for girl here.
Page #1: Strong Names for Boys starting with "A"
1. AARNE (Finnish) – powerful eagle
2. ADALFUNS (Gothic) – all-powerful; ruler of all
3. ADALRICO (German) – noble; powerful and rich
4. ADALRICUS (German) – all-powerful; ruler of all
5. ADELRIC (Teutonic) – noble commander
6. ADOSINDO (German) – great; powerful; hasty; excellent
7. AENGUS (Celtic) – exceptionally strong
8. AERIC (Modern English) – ever powerful ruler
9. AIKEN (Anglo) – sturdy; oaken
10. AJAX (Greek) – strong warrior Continue reading →